Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Printing
Want to join a world class industry leader and be proud to contribute to our projects and mission? Come join our team and share your passion with us!
We are looking for an energetic and well organized Customer Service Representative.
Reporting directly to the Vice-President of Sales, the Customer Service Representative manages the day-to-day orders, provides administrative support, communicates regularly with key account representatives and acts as the point of contact for coordination of client requirements.
The CSR is well organized and analytical, has knowledge of the print industry, has strong time-management skills, is able to work in effectively in a team environment, and is computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office. The CSR also possesses good communication skills (written and spoken) and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provides customer service support to Gilmore Printing Services customers
• Answers customer enquiries on the telephone and in person
• Meets customer requirements as provided by the Client and/or Sales Representative
• Responds to customer inquiries in a timely manner and ensures overall customer satisfaction
• Provides exceptional service to internal and external clients
• Ensures timely and accurate fulfillment and delivery of customer orders
• Receives, processes and tracks work orders
• Completes and organizes all related paperwork for customer orders
• Confirms receipt of client files, completes required file processing forms and communicates successful proofing with client
• Conducts prompt and accurate entry of data in internal systems on assigned accounts
• Updates assigned Sales Representative on the status of jobs in production
• Supports training requirements of new and current team members
• Ensures time and cost efficiency
This is a full-time position located at our headquarters in Kanata. We are committed to ensuring a safe environment for our employees’ and follow the Ottawa Public Health recommendations during the pandemic.
The ability to speak English and French would be considered an asset.
This is a full time, permanent position. A competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate. We appreciate your interest in joining the Gilmore team. We are however, only able to contact those candidates who are selected for an interview.
Please forward your resume in confidence to Robert Lachaine, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org