Accommodations for persons with disabilities are available during the recruitment process, upon request. Should you require an accommodation or to obtain additional information on Gilmore Printing Services’ accommodation policies, please contact us using any of the following methods:
Toll free: 1- 800-795-6661
Gilmore Printing Services is an innovative industry leader that has proven expertise in all areas of print and digital communication. We are focused on quality, continuous improvement and customer satisfaction. Presently, we are looking an outstanding sales individual to help add to our success.
We offer a great team environment, a reputation for excellence and unique growth potential to reach your personal goals. A competitive compensation package is provided that recognizes your performance and results
- Previous experience and demonstrated ability to excel in print communication sales
- Outgoing personality with great interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized and disciplined with good work habits
Our account executives are able to sell the complete array of services that the Gilmore group of companies offer. In addition to commercial offset printing, this includes state-of-the-art digital, print-on-demand, variable, large format display, direct marketing, e-business services as well as warehousing, fulfillment and distribution.
If you enjoy continually learning, thrive on challenges and enjoy the rewards that come with success - you might be the person that we are looking for. Thank you for your interest in joining the Gilmore team.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Unfortunately we are only able to contact those candidates who are selected for an interview.
Perfect Binder Operator
Gilmore Printing Services is seeking a Perfect Binder Operator to join our growing production team. This position is responsible for the operation, setup, care and general maintenance of the perfect binder equipment. As an experienced and skilled Perfect Binder operator, you are comfortable leading the activities of a crew of helpers. You efficiently and consistently are able to produce quality products while still achieving the productivity goals for your machine.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of 3 years experience as a Perfect Binder Operator
- Able to set-up, operate and trouble-shoot any problems with the equipment
- Operate equipment to optimal machine speed while ensuring quality of product is maintained
- Pays attention to details and is able to communicate well
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and to a high degree of accuracy
- Perform other duties as required by Management
This is a full time position. A competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate. We appreciate your interest in joining the Gilmore team. We are however, only able to contact those candidates who are selected for an interview. Please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Representative
Gilmore Printing Services is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. If you have a good understanding of both offset and digital printing and are customer satisfaction oriented, you may be the person we need.
You will work directly with our clients and liaise with sales, production staff and management as well as with outside vendors. Your job is to coordinate customer projects throughout the production process and ensure client satisfaction. In order to do this, you must have a keen eye for detail, have great people skills and be able to work under tight deadlines. This is a key position on our team and we are seeking only the best.
You will be considered the ideal candidate if you have:
- Customer service experience in the print industry
- Proven ability to multi-task by managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Minimum of a College or University education, preferably related to the Graphics Industry
- Bilingualism would be an asset
This is a full time position. A competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate. We appreciate your interest in joining the Gilmore team. We are however, only able to contact those candidates who are selected for an interview
Please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com